- 1. Is AIOE a minority owned firm?
Yes, AIOE electric is a 100% black-owned minority firm. AIOE grants you access to top tier commercial expertise and at the same time helps you qualify for state and federal minority participation requirements.
- 2. What type of electrical services are provided by AIOE?
AIOE is a full-service commercial electrical contractor, specializing in new construction, renovation, and maintenance.
- 3. How long has AIOE been in business?
AIOE was established in January of 2001.
- 4. Does AIOE perform any residential electrical work?
While residential projects are not our focus, we do make exceptions with unique situations such as when working with developers or when a residential project requires a commercial grade application. If you feel you have a unique project we would be happy to discuss it with you further.
- 5. What certifications does AIOE have?
EC, SBE, DBE, SLBE, MBE, WMBE, OSD, cnFMSDC, JLA, ECF
• SBE: “Small Business Enterprises” allows work at the port. any port in Florida
• DBE: “Disadvantages Business Enterprises” Federal
• SLBE: “Small Local Business Enterprise” for Tampa
• MBE: “Minority Business Enterprise” State of FL
• WMBE: “Women/Minority Business Enterprise” State of FL
• OSD: “Office Supplier Diversity” Hillsborough County Schools
• cnfmsdc: “…” - private sector small minority business initiative. [big deal with Disney]
Jessica Lundsford Act (JLA) allows work at a school around children. Our entire staff is qualified. We have both county and state qualifications.
ECF: Electrical Counsel of FL (continuing education classes) *** EC (higher than ER, allows prime electrical, allows throughout FL, allows fire alarm and security, university only uses EC)
Years in business
In contracted construction cost
Our Esteemed clients